Confined Space Rescue
Working safely in hazardous places.
Industrial sites are hazardous places. Confined spaces have all of the hazards of a normal industrial site, but lack the handrails, guards, ventilation, and other safety features of a normal jobsite - they are not designed for human occupancy.
According to OSHA29 CFR 1910.146 Permit Required Confined Spaces
A "Confined space" means a space that:
(1) Is large enough and so configured that an employee can bodily enter and perform assigned work; and
(2) Has limited or restricted means for entry or exit (for example, tanks, vessels, silos, storage bins, hoppers, vaults, and pits are spaces that may have limited means of entry.); and
(3) Is not designed for continuous employee occupancy.
OSHA regulations require that qualified rescue personnel be present whenever work is conducted inside of permit-required confined spaces.
What we do
NorthTree provides confined space rescue response and standby services to protect workers operating in confined spaces. Our expert staff and management have a thorough understanding of jobsite safety issues, and know the regulations.
Download a Confined Space Rescue brochure!
Contact us for custom solutions to your site's emergency, safety, and project challenges.
We offer Industrial Support Services including:
- Confined Space Rescue Standby
- Compliance Evaluations/Observations
- Site Emergency Medical Services/Workplace Injury Management
- Technical Rescue Training
- Project Logistics
- Incident/Emergency Management
- Railroad Fire and Standby Operations
Confined Space Rescue Program Manager
1.800.FIRE.OUT / dispatch
<mitch at northtreefire dot com>
Our staff consists of active, experienced, emergency responders, they are medically monitored, fit-tested, background checked and certified as Firefighters and/or Confined Space Entry & Rescue Techs.
Our highly trained technicians will arrive at your site equipped with quality ropes, rigging, and equipment in sufficient quantity to provide service for any job. All staff are medically trained and equipped with the necessary emergency medical equipment to provide immediate care in the event of an emergency.